I Actually Put Up a Lousy Humans website!
I told a Facebook group called "Accountable Artists" that I planned to put this website up by Thursday March 26th.
Definitely had one of my friends who knows me well respond with a "laugh" react.
And why wouldn't he? I said that I was going to get a Lousy Humans website up five years ago when I first started using Lousy Humans as my production moniker. Even my life coach was like, "I won't push her on this." Because here is a short list of things that I have done instead of putting together this website in 2015.
* Watched four seasons of Supernatural. Nobody made me do that.
* Moved everything out of my room and then brought it all back again. Someone did make me do that.
* Walked around Dupont Circle in an alligator onesie. Nobody made me do that either.
* Traveled to Thailand on money I didn't have.
* Traveled to Iceland on money I did have. Thank you, bartending.
* Performed in the 2018 She-Devil Comedy Festival.
* Started up a stand-up open mic in Ivy City.
* Listened to the entirety of the "Love & Radio" podcast.
* Determined my Top 100 albums of the 2010s.
* Lived with nine people and five cats.
* Watched the US Women's National Soccer Team win two World Cups.
* Started and maintained a relationship with my girlfriend -- four years ago.
* Lost 20+ lbs. I probably gained a solid chunk of that in that time, too.
* Started bartending.
* Stopped bartending because the coronavirus has become a pandemic.
So, on that note, I have a website now. I probably won't be producing shows for awhile, but I'll be putting up online content for you. Welcome to Lousy Humans Media.